Frequently Asked Questions
Rental & Purchase Options
- We know our clients have a variety of needs when it comes to how long they'll need medical equipment. We offer options for renting or purchasing equipment based on the client's individual needs and budget. We’re here to help!
- We accept all major credit cards, cash, or check for payment.
- We do not bill any third-party insurance (Medicare, Medicaid, L&I, etc.). Customers are advised to contact their insurance to see if there is a "PREFERRED PROVIDER” for coverage.
- Please refer to your rental agreement paperwork for the terms and conditions that apply to your specific rental situation. Order cancellations may be subject to a cancellation fee.
- Once the equipment is delivered, the Rental fees and delivery charges are not refundable.
- Rentals are available on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. Most rental equipment is billed monthly. Rental charges are invoiced on a “28-day month”.
- A credit card will be required to be on file before dispensing of your rental equipment.
- We perform routine maintenance on all of our rental equipment. All of our rental equipment goes through a meticulous disinfecting, cleaning, and testing process by our trained technicians every time it is returned. You can be confident that you will receive clean, safe, and ready-to-use equipment.
- Renters are responsible for damage inflicted on rental equipment that results from negligence or unintended use of the equipment. In such cases we will provide the appropriate service required within a reasonable time frame to service or repair the equipment. The renter will be charged for any applicable costs.
- Equipment that is returned in excessively dirty condition can be subject to a cleaning fee. Please take time to clean your rental equipment before returning it.
General Return Policy
- Items purchased (except for “Non-Refundable Items” as stipulated below) must be unopened, unused, undamaged, and in their original packaging with all tags attached, within 14 days or purchase for a full refund.
- You must provide proof of purchase (original receipt) for any refund.
- Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment. For a credit card refund, you must have the original card to issue the refund. If purchase was made with cash (over $50) or check, the refund will be mailed to you.
- Custom Orders: Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on custom orders (special orders) as these are specially made to your specifications and cannot be resold.
- Bath Items and Hygienic Items: We cannot accept returns on bath items or hygienic items for health and safety reasons.
- Lift Chairs, Hospital Beds, Power Scooters, and Power Wheelchairs: All sales are final and non-refundable.
- If you have any questions about our return policy or need assistance with a return, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re here to help!